Tuesdays Winter Escape (Jan 5-Mar 9) Ages 10-12
Have a great time escaping each week and develop excellent online core competency skills. Each week students escape a 2D STEM (Science, technology, engineering and math), 3D (wide range of themes) or immersive Minecraft room. Escaping improves collaborative leadership, communication, inductive reasoning, creative thinking, and flexible thinking. All programs are led by an enthusiastic leader. Program runs 4:30pm-5:45pm.
100% refund with cancellation up to 2nd session. Prorated refund there after.
Participants receive points when they open boxes. They can trade these points in for prizes at the end of the camp. Shipping is free within BC. If shipping else where and the cost is higher than local costs you will be contacted prior to prizes being shipped.
After School Process
Join us for a unique after-school experience of finding clues, solving puzzles and escaping. The online program offers a safe, fun, easy way for children to build their collaborative core competency skills.
Each week includes a 75 minute Zoom session and led by an enthusiastic leader. The session begins with your children learning a new core competency skill and playing a game to practice the skill. Then they use the skill to collaboratively solve the puzzles and escape the room. In addition to the core competency skill development, the process of escaping is exciting and builds their capacity to conquer new challenges. They learn to view problems as puzzles to be solved.
What participants will learn:
- Collaboratively make decisions.
- Think logically and critically about past and future actions to solve puzzles
- Use their creative thinking to find the answers to the puzzles.
- Plan as a team how they will complete a challenge.
- Problem solve.
- Find the strengths within their team.
- Develop their team leadership skills.
- Seek to master the core competency skills and the different types of puzzles.
What participants will do:
- Learn a core competency skill
- Practice the skill with a fun game
- Use the skill to improve how their team solves puzzles.
- Solve lots of puzzles and escape each week.